[CW-Grad] Maurya Simon's THE RAINDROP'S GOSPEL is out!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 20 15:05:46 PDT 2009

Congrats, Maurya! Wow, this looks fabulous. I can't wait to read it!

Robin

On Oct 20, 2009, at 2:30 PM, D Charles Whitney wrote:

> Maurya Simon's The Raindrop's Gospel: The Trials of St. Jerome and
> St. Paula - A Novel in Verse (Denver: Elixir Press, 2010), with an
> afterword by Chris Abani, is now available from discriminating
> booksellers everywhere  [ISBN  9 781932 418378].
>
> Congratluations Maurya!
>
> D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
> Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
> U of California, Riverside CA 92521
> 951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619
>
> <SimonRaindrop'sGospel.pdf>

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples