[CW-Grad] in sympathy

Elizabeth Aamot doittojulia at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 20:01:07 PST 2009

Hello,

I am deeply saddened to be writing on behalf of Mamie Cosentino (MFA 2005, Creative Nonfiction) and her family on this occasion. Mamie recently lost her infant son, Nathaniel Gile Cosentino, to brain cancer. I want to let the UCR Creative Writing faculty and former students who may remember Mamie know that Nate's service will be held this Saturday, November 7th, at 11:00 a.m. at the Ontario United Reformed Church, which is located at 205 E. Philadelphia Street in Ontario, 91761.  Friends are invited to join us after the service at Mamie's home, 2023 Stratford Way, Riverside, 92506. Condolences may also be sent to that address, or you can email Mamie at mjcharmed at msn.com.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Aamot (MFA 2005, Poetry)