[Cwgrad-announcements] RAW:LONG BEACH 5.21.09

Eva Konstantopoulos evakonstantopoulos at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:43:24 PDT 2009

Support Local Filmmakers! See below:

Please join me for a night of fashion, art and film.
RAW is hosting a screening of Deborah Correa's film:  *Le French Film* in
support of LITTLE BLACK DRESS, an AFI Directing Workshop for Women film. It
is going to be an art-filled night and donations will benefit the film (and
are tax-deductible)!
Please RSVP here:www.RAWartists.org <http://www.rawartists.org/> and check
out the film's site to find out more: www.lbdthemovie.com
See evite below.

        *FASHION*

*D. Len*

 *MUSIC*

*Human Lab*

*Desirae Ryan*

*DJ Matt Dub*

 *ART*

*Brandon Budrow*

*Mandy Marquez*

 *PERFORMING ART*

*Kelly McClean*

 *FLORISTRY*

*Petals on a Stem*

 *HAIR*

*Salon Cheval*

 *FILM*

*"Le French Film" by Deborah Carrera*

 *MAKEUP*

*Salon Cheval*

RAW:natural born artists

*We are Proud to Announce our NEW Long Beach Showcase!*

*The Third Thursday of Every Month!*

*Join us for our launch event...*

*"Where for ART thou?"*

*THURSDAY, MAY 21 2009*

*SEMI FORMAL ATTIRE I INVITE ONLY*

(no denim)

Featuring local talent in Film, Fashion, Music, Art, Photography, Makeup
Artistry, Hair Design, Floristry and Performing Art.

View videos from the last two RAW showcases at Blue Velvet at
www.RAWartists.org
 <http://www.rawartists.org/>

*RSVP NOW!* <http://rawlongbeach.eventbrite.com/>

<http://www.rawartists.org/longbeach/poster.html>
   Please Consider the environment before printing this email. ALL RAW
EVENTS ARE PLANNED, PROMOTED & PRODUCED ECO FRIENDLY!

*SPONSORS:* Heidi at HEiDiLUERRA.com
*PRESS: *Jessica at HEiDiLUERRA.com
--0016e6407ed0a4504f0469ce0feb--

--
JoAnn Baker
Production Director
JoAnnhlp at gmail.com
562.397.2895
www.RAWARTISTS.org

Please consider the enviroment before printing this email.