[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Buckworld -- not to miss!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu May 14 22:13:39 PDT 2009

I second that. Buckworld is a really stunning work.

Also, a reminder for the other theater happening this weekend -- I
went to "Servant of Two Masters", and it was hilarious. Try to catch
it before it's gone--it ends this weekend. I know the MFAs have their
reading tomorrow night, but there will be Saturday and Sunday shows.
Not often you get to see this on stage. And let all your students know!

Robin

Begin forwarded message: