[Cwgrad-announcements] Deanne Stillman Win California Book Award

Tod Goldberg goldberg at ucr.edu
Mon May 4 18:19:33 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that Deanne Stillman, a core faculty member in our low residency program, has won the California Book Award for her fantastic book Mustang:The Saga of the Wild Horse in the American West. Deanne earned a Silver Medal for this remarkable work that is part history, part examination of a vicious crime. I hope you'll all join me in congratulating Deanne on a job well done.

Tod