[Cwgrad-announcements] MFA website has been updated!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 18 17:54:19 PDT 2009

Hi all--

The only things remaining are to see if we can include the book cover images some of you have sent me, and fill in a few gaps in the other info areas. Keep forwarding new successes to Christina Youhas, and we'll keep updating periodically.

I urge you to share this site with any writers you know and respect who might be considering applying for the MFA in the future, or who may not be aware of our program.

Do check out the faculty awards page as well, which does not list publications, which would take up pages and pages, but does give you a sense of the recognition your profs have earned.

And I must say, you MFAers have already accumulated an astonishing record of success. My hat would be off to all of you, if I wore one.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn