[Cwgrad-announcements] Hollywood internship opportunity

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 10 17:19:00 PDT 2009

Established production/management company is looking for summer interns. Must be for college credit. Applicants should have a strong interest in the development and production of feature films, music videos, and commercials. Duties will include reading scripts, writing coverage, assisting with online marketing assignments, performing research, filing and organizing, and possibly working on set as a production assistant. Must be available 1-2 days per week, although schedule is flexible, and must own your own computer and a reliable automobile. No phone calls please. Fax cover letter and resume to: (310) 943-1488 Attn. Human Resources, or email to: hr at treasureentertainment.net.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn