[CW-Grad] New Press/Lit Mag!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 29 13:43:34 PDT 2009

Hi all--

Kaite Hillenbrand informs me that she's on the staff of a new online lit/art mag called Connotation Press.

"It's online at www.connotationpress.com. The whole site isn't available to the public yet, but you'll find information about it there. It is going to be a very cool and innovative site that publishes all kinds of writing and art. We want submissions of plays and screenplays, too."

So submit something good, and get the word out!

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu