[Cwgrad-announcements] Interesting article in the Chronicle of Higher Ed re: Creative Writing programs

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 1 09:19:28 PDT 2009

Hi Chuck--

Yes, Andrew (I think) turned me on to this New Yorker piece--it's really terrific. I particularly liked the analysis of how programs have affected/been affected by multi-cultural efforts, as well as the spurious insistence in some quarters on personal "authenticity."

It's well worth reading for the whole program, actually.

Thanks!

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu