[Cwgrad-announcements] REMINDER: Goldwyn competition rep visits TODAY

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 26 08:35:06 PST 2009

Hi all--

Anyone interested in competing for the Samuel Goldwyn Award--which is limited to UC students (undergrad and grad) and carries big money prizes and industry recognition--should come to meet Rorri Feinstein of the Samuel Goldwyn company in ARTS 214 today at 4:00PM. Prof. Lin, a Goldwyn Award winner himself, is volunteering his class time for this.

At 5:00, Rorri will listen to and critique your pitches--you should absolutely take advantage of this opportunity to get professional feedback.

Anyone intending to submit a full-length screenplay or stage play is welcome.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn