[Cwgrad-announcements] Playwrights @ the Loft

Abbie Bosworth abbie.bosworth at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:45:51 PST 2009

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Here is our latest offering at The Loft. It promises to be a good one. Hope to see you there.

Abbie

The first Playwrights @ the Loft of 2009, presents a diverse collection of new plays, brought together to provide a satisfying mix of sweetness and healing, along with a generous dose of violence and regret. Our writers range in experience from Chuck Evered, highly acclaimed playwright and screenwriter - see Adopt a Sailor, the Official Selection at this year’s Palm Springs International Film Festival, to the supremely talented High School student, Lida Sobkova. Other writers are Playwrights @ the Loft veterans, Molly Gross and Jessi Sundell, and newcomers, Jeremiah Gilbert and Eva Konstatopoulos. I’m also very happy to welcome back Bethany Kraemer as our main director.

Playwrights @ the Loft is committed to staging workshop productions of new plays, and as always seeks new writers, actors and directors. Please contact Program Director, Abbie Bosworth at abbie.bosworth at yahoo.com if you would like to contribute your talents to Playwrights @ the Loft – I would love to hear from you!

Playwrights @ the Loft
presents:

Water Babies

An evening of short plays at The Performance Loft

Featuring brand new work by:

Chuck Evered
Jeremiah Gilbert
Molly Gross
Eva Konstantopoulos
Lida Sobkova
Jessi Sundell

Wednesday January 21 at 7:15
The Mitten Building
345 N 5th Street • Redlands, CA 92373 • (909) 748-6262

General Admission $7
Students with ID $5

Abbie Bosworth.     801 E Central Ave Redlands CA 92374.      909 6491283