[Cwgrad-announcements] SIgn-up list for colloquium

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 6 18:00:17 PST 2009

Hi all--

Well, apparently some of you went to Arts 214; it's in INTS 1109,
Tuesdays at 5:10 (the class schedule website is wrong, for some reason
the room change hasn't been updated).

Anyway, here's what has worked in the past, so we'll give it a shot:
sign up for a week to read, and/or a week to introduce the reader.

Please REPLY TO HOLLY GAGLIO, as she has volunteered to coordinate the
list (at least for now). Just write your name in the appropriate slot.
Those of you who are TAs are encourage to bring your students to the
readings.

Jan. 13

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

Jan. 20

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

Jan. 27

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

Feb. 3

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

Feb. 10

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

Feb. 17

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

Feb. 24

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

March 3

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

March 10

Reader       _______________________

Introducer  _______________________

March 16

March 23

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn