[Cwgrad-announcements] Opportunity for your students: Teach For America

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 5 17:10:41 PST 2009

Opportunity for your students: Teach For America

Teach for the students in California who deserve to attend UCR.

Teach For America is the national corps of outstanding recent college graduates and working professionals - of all academic majors, backgrounds and career interests - who commit two years to teach in urban and rural public schools and become lifelong leaders for expanding educational opportunity for all children.

We seek outstanding individuals who possess the leadership skills and experience that will enable them to change the prospects of students growing up today and, ultimately, to effect the fundamental change in our society that will make it a place of opportunity for all.

We encourage you to apply to the 2009 Teach For America corps.

FINAL Application Deadlines:
Wednesday, January 7th, 2009
Friday, February 13th, 2009

To learn more, visit www.teachforamerica.org or contact admissions at teachforamerica.org.

Full salary and benefits. All academic majors.

This communication and any file transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn