[Cwgrad-announcements] FILM PRODUCTION SEMINAR TODAY

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 26 08:53:29 PST 2009

Anyone interested in making movies should attend!

FILM PRODUCTION SEMINAR with Producers Marty James and David Ho.

Hosted by Asst Professor Charles Evered
When: Thursday, Feb 26th from 4pm to 5pm.
Where: INTS 2124

Marty James has worked in film and television for over 35 years. He's worn many hats and has worked for companies such as CBS, NBC, ABC, Disney, Universal, Fox and MTV. He is a former actor who sequed into editing and is now beginning to produce. He was the editor of Adopt a Sailor by Charles Evered and is currently in pre-production for Sandy Hook.

David Ho began his career in Hawaii as a musician and recording engineer and has worked in the entertainment industry for more than 20 years. He has worked for serveral studios, including A&M. David is the owner of a post production facility in Burbank, California called Audio Post and Picture and has worked on a variety of film projects. He moved into the world of producing with Adopt a Sailor by Charles Evered and is currently in pre-production on Sandy Hook.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn