[Cwgrad-announcements] 2009 YGL Class Announcement

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 25 14:35:47 PST 2009

What great news, Laila! Many congratulations.

Robin

On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:22 PM, cwhitney wrote:

Laila:  Way to go!   I see that among the company you're keeping with
this are Jessica Biel, Tiger Woods and Mark Zuckerberg.

cw.

D. Charles Whitney, Professor & Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4159 INTS
U. of CA, Riverside   Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076     FAX 951.827.3619