[Cwgrad-announcements] After much wailing and gnashing of teeth...the MFA website is finally up!!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:59:52 PST 2009

http://writingmfa.ucr.edu/index.html

You'll notice some of the links have yet to be filled: Director's
Welcome, Faculty Awards and Honors, etc. These will be filled in soon,
but I wanted to get the site live anyway.

The page devoted to student achievements also will be updated.
Everyone please send updated info to me and to Christina Youhas, who
is collating it for the next update:

chrisy at ucr.edu

Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn