[Cwgrad-announcements] Huge congrats to playwrights Brenda Varda and Brian Oglesby!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 17 02:33:34 PST 2009

This evening's news via Prof. Erith Jaffe-Berg:

Hi everyone,

Just passing along the good news that Brenda Varda's One Act play has won the regional KCACTF (Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival) competition and that Brian Oglesby's 10 minute play has also won in its category.

Congratulations to them both and to UCR which "swept" the writing awards!

-Erith

And thanks to Erith for nurturing Playworks, and for helping to maintain our participation in KCACTF.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor & Acting Chair
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn