[Cwgrad-announcements] MFA Plays for Playworks!!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Sun Feb 8 19:34:03 PST 2009

Hi all--

Erith and I want to remind you to submit your one-act or ten-minute plays for a staged reading or workshop production in our big spring event. You will have an opportunity to workshop your play with the assigned student director and actors, and be part of the process.

MFA Plays in Playworks will be also be adjudicated by someone from the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival, for possible inclusion/workshopping in their regional and national competitions.

So let's have 'em. Send ASAP as attachments to:

erithj at ucr.edu

Robin