[Cwgrad-announcements] Colloquium on March 3 cancelled so you can go to this:

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 6 22:10:58 PST 2009

Thanks to Chuck Whitney for posting this, and Angela Brenchley for noticing the conflict. This is probably well worth going to.

Dear Friend –

Poets & Writers, Inc. is pleased to announce that we will be holding a literary roundtable meeting for the Inland Empire on Tuesday, March 3, from 4pm until 6pm, at the Riverside Public Library (3581 Mission Inn Ave., Riverside, CA 92501), hosted by the Inlandia Institute.

P&W is the primary source of information, support, and guidance for creative writers. Founded in 1970, it is the nation's largest nonprofit literary organization serving poets, fiction writers, and creative nonfiction writers.

The purpose of this informal meeting will be to provide information about P&W’s Readings/Workshops grant program, which provides matching fees to writers giving readings or conducting workshops; discuss issues affecting the literary arts in the Inland Empire; and encourage writers and others working in the arts to connect with each other.

If you would like to attend, please RSVP to me by replying to this email by February 24. If you have suggestions of others I should invite, please forward their email addresses to me.

If you cannot come to the meeting, but have questions about the Readings/Workshops program and our application process, you can visit www.pw.org/rw/ or call our office at 310-481-7195.

Sincerely,
Jamie FitzGerald

--