[Cwgrad-announcements] United Film Festival Call For Film Submissions

Eva Konstantopoulos evakonstantopoulos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:51:04 PST 2009

About UNITED

The United Film Festivals are where art and creativity come together to
create a united film community. Showcasing films which reflect a wide range
of topics and experiences, the festival's focus is to bring together
talented filmmakers from diverse backgrounds, thus creating a "United"
showcase of creative energy and talent.

The 6th annual Tulsa United Film Festival concluded our 2008 season which
was our biggest and best one yet. So to continue the excitement we're
thrilled to announce that after two successful years of running United Film
Festivals in Los Angeles & New York we are expanding again to include San
Francisco, Chicago & London in 2009. With this growth our rich tradition of
screening humorous, touching and sometimes provocative films will be
reaching a much wider audience. This is one film festival you won't want to
miss!

*This season we will be screening more films and an equal number of
narrative & documentary feature length films.

Submission Flyer
United Film Festival Submission Flyer -
http://www.theunitedfest.com/United_Submissions_Flyer_09.pdf