[Cwgrad-announcements] Pass the word to new MFA students: contact Cupid Flowers to make sure you're on the listservs

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 30 20:40:17 PDT 2008

I have learned that a number of new students are not getting messages
sent on this or the CWPA listserv. It's very important that everyone
gets on these, as this is how most group announcements are sent out.

First night of colloquium was great, thanks to Angela, Holly and
Alison for breaking the ice!

Please contact Elijah Mendoza to sign up for reading or introducing
slots. We will have an abbreviated colloquium on Oct 14 due to the
Laurie Anderson performance that night.

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it." --
Samuel Goldwyn