[Cwgrad-announcements] (no subject)

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:31:14 PDT 2008

Hi everyone:

Prof. Richard Hornby is considering teaching a graduate level seminar on Oscar Wilde this spring. I know this to be a lively and exciting class, exploring the author of "The Importance of Being Ernest" and "The Picture of Dorian Grey," among many other fascinating, if less well-known, works that both defined and challenged the sensibilities and morality of his time.

In any event, let me know if you'd be interested in signing up for this class. If not, he may choose another topic.

Associate Professor, Screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I had a monumental idea this morning, but I didn't like it." -- Samuel Goldwyn