[Cwgrad-announcements] Seeking a driver for Tuesdays 2:20 pm to take me from the metrolink station in riverside to ucr

Stephanie Hammer hamm at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 8 11:15:16 PDT 2008

Hi everyone -- I'm looking to hire a grad student to pick me up at the metrolink station in riverside on tuesdays at 2:20 pm, starting week 3 of fall quarter.  then i would need to be taken to ucr.  i was thinking in terms of $10 a trip, but can be a bit flexible about the money.

Please email me at hamm at ucr.edu, if this job might interest you.

stephanie hammer

"I want to hear and see ... Everything."

Jimi Hendrix, AXIS BOLD AS LOVE