[Cwgrad-announcements] Revenge screenplay wanted for low-budget film

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 24 22:06:43 PDT 2008

We have 600 grand to put towards a feature. We have a Director, DP and a Producer. We have two RED cameras and a Steadicam. All we're missing is...
THE SCRIPT!
$However, the Executive Producer is looking for REVENGE plots ONLY, in the spirit of: ABOVE THE LAW, KILL BILL, WALKING TALL, etc.
To submit, send a LOG-LINE - and the first TWO pages of your script as a PDF. No more than TWO PAGES. If we like your writing style and premise, we will contact you for more.
ONLY SCREENPLAYS REGISTERED WITH THE WGA may submit. Again, if it's not a revenge plot, we are simply not interested.
Thanks for your time and good luck.

Location: LA
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: TBD
Original URL:http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/wrg/891353143.html