[Cwgrad-announcements] sad news/condolences

Ching-In Chen chinginchen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 23:02:24 PDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Kathryn Anger* <kateanger at earthlink.net>

The Aamot/Chatterton address is:

1957 Monroe Street

Riverside, CA 92504

Checks can be made payable to Micah Chatterton, FBO Ezra Chatterton.

I have some sad news: Ezra Chatterton, the bright and beautiful twelve year

old son of MFA alumni, Micah Chatterton and Elizabeth (Faith) Aamot passed

away last night after an 18-month battle with a rare illness. Services have

not yet been announced.

The Aamot/Chatterton address is 1957 Monroe Street, Riverside, CA 92504

When I spoke this morning with Mamie Cosentino (a friend and fellow UCR

MFA-er), she said that Micah was thinking of a bonsai tree as a memorial

to Ezra. Mamie's email address is mjcharmed at msn.com<mjcharmed at msn.comIf+you>

*If you <mjcharmed at msn.comIf+you>* would like to contribute to a memorial of
some kind, checks can be made payable to Micah Chatterton, FBO Ezra
Chatterton.

Kate Anger, kate.anger at ucr.edu

~~~~~
Ching-In Chen
THE HEART'S TRAFFIC (Arktoi Books/Red Hen Press forthcoming 2009)
www.redhen.org/arktoi.asp
www.chinginchen.com