[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Judy Kronenfeld reading in Pasadena

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:22:14 PDT 2008

Our own Judy Kronenfeld will be a featured reader at the Santa
Catalina Branch of the Pasadena Public Library, 999 E. Washington
Blvd., this coming Saturday, Oct. 25 at 4 p.m.
D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619

Begin forwarded message: