[Cwgrad-announcements] Mary Yukari Waters' "Egg Face" on BBC Radio

Tod Goldberg tod.goldberg at ucr.edu
Sun Nov 9 21:55:52 PST 2008

Our own Mary Yukari Waters was featured this week on BBC radio with a dramatic reading of her excellent story "Egg Face" from her collection The Laws Of Evening. You can hear it here:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b007cp8q/The_Late_Story_Egg_Face/

As a special bonus, you also get to hear a minute of weather reports from England, which include "gale forces winds" and the onset of "autumnal" weather patterns. Which I think means we should be happy we live in Southern California.

Tod

Administrative Director
MFA in Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
Palm Desert Graduate Center
University of California at Riverside
75-080 Frank Sinatra Drive
Palm Desert, CA  92211