[Cwgrad-announcements] Colloquium vs Election mania?

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:16:36 PST 2008

Re election mania:  Creative Writing has a digital projector set up
in INTS 4111 and we're video-streaming election coverage.  From 1-4
this afternoon, we're also having snacks and an open house.  Y'all come!

cw

D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619