[Cwgrad-announcements] Congrats to the 2nd years on a wonderful evening

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu May 22 22:54:59 PDT 2008

Hi everyone:

I want to thank you all for putting together such a compelling night of readings. I thought I'd just make a token appearance, and got sucked in for the whole deal!

My only regret is that I never had the chance to have some of you in class. But I'm glad I got to know at least some of your work.

robin.russin at ucr.edu

What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -- Samuel Johnson