[Cwgrad-announcements] 2nd Year MFA Reading This Thursday! Yay!

Ching-In Chen chinginchen at gmail.com
Sun May 18 19:46:11 PDT 2008

Dear UCR MFA friends & family:

Please join us for our fabulous reading by our accomplished, amazing MFA 2nd
years in poetry, theater, fiction, screenwriting, and nonfiction!

Our reading will take place from 5:30 in INTS 1128 and should wrap up by
9:30pm.

Featured readers include Brian Oglesby, Brenda Varda, Melanie Jeffrey,
Natalie Rohwer, Joy Washington, Noel Mariano, Richard Sanchez, Jackie Bang,
Alexis Vergalla, Mariah Young, Molly Gross, Amalia Alvarez, Alex Brasfield,
Jessi Sundell, Kaite Hillenbrand, Carly Kimmel, and Dave Hora.

Elijah and I will host an after-party/after reading gathering at our house
in Moreno Valley after the reading where we hope to have snacks &
refreshments (since we can't in INTS)!   I'll send out an Evite for the
party -- please e-mail me offlist if you would like to be added.

Thanks,
Ching-In & Nicelle

~~~~~
chingeze.livejournal.com