[Cwgrad-announcements] Mike Davis is joining Creative Writing

Ky-Phong Paul Tran thepaultran at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 15:50:19 PDT 2008

Not that I would, but for Mike Davis, I'd stay for a fourth year.  This is epic! Congrats to Chuck and the hiring committee and the university and the department and especially our students.  We've been on the map, but now, we are SO on the map!  Wow o wow!  My cold just got better.

Ky-Phong

 P.S. Look at my P & W posts from 4 years ago, I called this rise in our dept. like Miss Cleo :)