[Cwgrad-announcements] Poetry Workshop with Abani

Alexis Vergalla alexis.vergalla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:17:44 PDT 2008

Attention everyone in Poetry Workshop:

This was on an earlier email
"1.    Each student must bring to class 3 poems of their own that they want
to work on. There should be enough copies for everyone one in class,
including the professor. The numbers can be found on GROWL. These must be
hard copies, and in 12-point font, except where the font and layout are
integral to the poems aesthetic thrust."

But the BlackBoard site hasn't been set up yet, so you may be asking
yourself *how many copies should I bring?*  According to the schedule of
classes, we have 10 people in the class.  Also, the room number is listed as
TBA, and if that isn't changed, we'll meet in the empty classroom on the
right as you walk into INT by the copy room.

See you all tomorrow!

Alexis