[Cwgrad-announcements] Another MFA book!

Alexis Vergalla alexis.vergalla at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 15:16:50 PDT 2008

Three cheers for Kate Durbin! She joins the growing ranks of UCR students
with books beneath their belts.  Her collection of poetry *The Ravenous
Audience* will be coming out in Fall 2009 with Black Goat Press/Akashic
Books.  Her collection is as beautiful as it is disturbing, and the poems
linger as great poetry does, tugging at the back of your mind later when you
think you've walked away. I'm glad it has found a home, and I can't wait to
read it again.

Yay Kate! Notes can be sent to kate_durbin at yahoo.com

Alexis