[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Call for Nominations - 2008 Distinguished Teaching Award

D Charles Whitney chuck.whitney at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:24:08 PDT 2008

Friends/colleagues:  I would very much appreciate your taking a
moment to write a note nominating Susan Straight for the
Distinguished Teaching Award; as far as I'm concerned, she's long
overdue.

Needless to say, I would also appreciate your not mentioning this to
her.

If and when you write, please let me know via return email; I want to
be certain we get to three letters by April 11.

cw