[Cwgrad-announcements] Rosencrantz and Guildenstern!

mgros002 at student.ucr.edu mgros002 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Mar 20 11:21:30 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
Last night, I went to see “R & G are Dead” directed by our very own Paul Jacques. Aside from being a brilliant play, it was a terrific performance. I HIGHLY recommend seeing it. Last chance is Friday, 8 pm at Cal Baptist University in Riverside. It’s running in rep with “Hamlet,” which I haven’t gotten a chance to see, but I’m sure it’s great too! The email Robin sent about Paul’s news article has the info. on both.
Great work, Paul!
Molly