[Cwgrad-announcements] Can anyone help me?

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 19 12:38:02 PDT 2008

  Okay,

  So this is sort of a random plea for help. Does
  anyone collect stamps or know someone who collects
  stamps?

  For my thesis I'd like to divide the sections with
  images of stamps (One cent, two cents, three cents
  and four cents).  I've contacted the US Postal
  Service, and they told me that anything before 1977
  won't require red tape and rights and all of that,
  but that they can't direct me anywhere for images of
  these pre-1977 stamps. I don't need to keep the
  stamps, I just need a picture/scanning of them.  It
  doesn't matter to me how rare, just that they are
  the right denomination.

  Thanks for your help!

  Alexis
  alexis.vergalla at gmail.com

What is not slightly asymmetrical, mis-shapen, seems to lack feeling:
-whence it follows that irregularity, the quality of the unexpected,
is an essential characteristic of beauty.
-Baudelaire