[Cwgrad-announcements] I think that I shall never see--

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 10 13:23:40 PDT 2008

--A poem that makes it to TV.

Until now:

Call for entries to the Festival Of Visual Poetry 2008

PoetryVisualized.com is now accepting entries to the Festival
Of Visualized Poetry. We welcome film, video, or digital works
that combine poetry, image, and sound. Works can be set to any
poem, or it can be poetic in nature, as interpreted by the
artist. The winning films will be included in our Visualized
Poetry Motion Picture.

To learn more about PoetryVisualized.com and the Festival Of
Visualized Poetry visit us online.

You can also click here for a multimedia introduction from Rod
Underhill (Founder of mp3.com)

--
Poetry  Visualized™
-the visual poetry network-

Robin Russin
Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Ineluctable modality of the visible: at least that if no more, thought through my eyes."

"-- Mrkgnao! the cat cried."

 -- J. Joyce