[Cwgrad-announcements] after graduation addresses

Alexis Vergalla alexis.vergalla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:08:25 PDT 2008

Congrats to all the graduates! The ceremony was fun (as fun as those sorts
of things can be) and we took over the Getaway afterwards.  Thanks to
everyone who came and sat in the hot sun and saw us all in our funny hats.
It meant a lot to me to see you guys there, and I'm sure the other walkers
felt the same.

But now we're out of here, moving on to other things, and our UCR accounts
will be shut down in due time.  So in preparation (and as a final hurrah as
grad rep) I'd like everyone to send me their non-UCR contact information
(email, phone number, mailing address).  This goes for everyone, not just
the graduates. I'll compile a list and send it around, and I'll keep it on
file in-case it gets misplaced.

Don't forget, Ching-In and Cupid are the new grad reps.  Good luck next year
to everyone!

Alexis