[Cwgrad-announcements] Friday fun! Goldberry Rocks!

Alexis Vergalla alexis.vergalla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:55:44 PDT 2008

Hi Alexis,

Could you send this out to the list serve?  Thanks, GB

Because I want to say happy summer to you all, here is a last minute
invitation to the graduate students of writerly persuasion:

Come to my house on Friday 13th from 4 pm onward to eat and swim and
imbibe. . .

I will provide alcohol, and you can bring the meat (or meat-like)
substance of your choice.

You will need to bring a bathing suit because I don't have enough to go
around.

Even though it's Friday 13th our luck will be good.  No drownings
allowed.  (Besides, that would really put a damper on Molly's party).

5115 Chequers Court, Riverside 92507.

(from Alexis --->) I hope everyone can make it! And you can meet my
mum! I sent this to both list servs, pardon the duplications!