[Cwgrad-announcements] More MFA website madness!

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 31 17:35:57 PDT 2008

Hey all MFA STUDENTS ONLY, past and present:

As you know, we have been collecting the various emails informing of your websites, publications and honors/awards.

Attached is a partial compilation.

I KNOW I still have huge gaps here and many missing names as well and no slight is intended--I'm writing because I'm hoping for a bit more of your help to fill in what's missing.

I am very aware that there are many more publications and honors and productions for dozens of you, Neil Aitken, Alexis Vergalla, Cuca Esteves, Idrissa, Ky-Phong, Rebecca O'Connor, Rob Rinow, Val Stulman, Sherry Brandon etc etc etc.

I also know that I have some of this info somewhere, and I am  going through my email to find it, but I do want to get this site up sooner rather than later, and you'll find it faster than I will. We'll keep adding to it as we get more info.

Whatever/whomever I've missed, please send JUST YOUR OWN UPDATED INFO to me and cc to

Christina.youhas at ucr.edu.

If possible please provide your info in the format you see in the doc. That way we can just cut and paste it in a single swipe:

Name    MFA 200?

Bio (if you want one, not more than three or four sentences please)

Website (if any)

Publications (if any) and/or

Productions (if any)

Interviews (of you, if any, including web urls)

Awards/Honors (if any)

please include dates and correct any I have wrong!

Thanks!

robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Go ahead, make my day" -- Dirty Harry