[Cwgrad-announcements] Colloquium Roundup

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 15 17:33:46 PST 2008

Hi all--

I guess the word did not get out -- colloquium is now in Arts 214,
Tuesdays at 5-7. I was here, and will be for most of them.

Cut and pasting from Brian's note from last year:

Those of you who don’t have conflicts sign up for one of the open
slots on the dates listed below.

Please fill in your name and reply to Brian (bogle001 at ucr.edu  --
hey, thanks for volunteering, Brian!) so we don’t have dozens of
emails bouncing about the Everyone and Everyone’s Mother Listserve.
Send preferences (1st, 2nd, 3rd). Note: we’re trying to mix up the
genres on a given day. There can be two or three readers per night.

Additionally, like last year, ask someone to introduce you.

Lastly: I think it appeared on the winter classes schedule as another
Writers Life, #201. This is an error, probably mine, which I will get
sorted out tomorrow. Please sign up if you can.

Robin

EVERYONE:

Schedule:

Week 3 – 1/22