[Cwgrad-announcements] Respond please re: colloquium

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 10 09:50:06 PST 2008

Hi everyone--

Based on last term's poll, I changed the time for colloquium to
Tuesday at 5-7. It now appears this conflicts with an important
poetry workshop.

I would appreciate it if everyone could please email me back as to
whether I should keep it on Tuesday, or whether it would work better
for everyone on Thursday, 6-8. That is the other time I can be there,
and when other faculty are likely to be more available (MWF seem to
be off days for most).

Thanks. Please email me ASAP as it takes time to arrange a room.

Also, colloquium is now on the class schedule, so please sign up for
it, we need that to justify the room expense.

Robin Russin
Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu