[Cwgrad-announcements] Robin Russin's Film Noir and Literature class

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 7 22:51:22 PST 2008

Hi all--

I notice that I still have some open spots in my seminar. If
you're thinking about taking it but haven't signed up yet, the
first screenings will be tomorrow night at 7 PM in Arts 335
(screening room). Seminar meets Thursdays at 3:10 in Arts 213.

The class is a lot of work, but should be a lot of fun as well
(it was last time, anyway). I may not offer it next year--not
sure, but probably not--so if you're interested, now's the time.

Best,

Robin