[Cwgrad-announcements] blog with all of our award winning work

kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 19 19:57:57 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am pretty certain you can run into copyright trouble with something like this,
unless you make the blog private. Maybe that is already the intention, but I wasn't
entirely sure. I know that journals receive first serial rights, and might be irked to
see their recently published work up somewhere for free on the web, even if its not
in an official journal. Just something to watch out for. It's a great idea though.

Kate