[Cwgrad-announcements] More congrats are in order!

Carly Kimmel chirs001 at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:34:40 PST 2008

We should start a blog where people (or the grad rep) can post poems,
stories, essays, plays, etc. that have received recognition in our
program.  That way when we receive these notices we have a way of
actually reading and appreciating the work. If the department
approves, we could even post a link on the Creative Writing
Department web page, which would help with recruiting/advertising for
the program.

What does everyone think?

-Carly Kimmel