[Cwgrad-announcements] MFA Reading at Skylight Books!

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:51:38 PST 2008

Dear friends and colleagues,
I am more than pleased to announce our upcoming 2nd year reading at Skylight
Books in Los Feliz this coming March.
I know it's still a couple of weeks away, but since last year several people
had scheduling conflicts and couldn't attend, I'm letting you know ahead of
time so that hopefully many of you will be able to come:
It's taking place on Saturday, March 8, 2008 5:00 p.m. at Skylight Books (on
Vermont) and our very own UC Riverside MFA Writers Grad Students Alex
Brasfield, Melanie Jeffrey, Carly Kimmel, and Brenda Varda will read from
their work. I am sure it'll be an amazing evening.
I hope to see many of you there!
All the best,
Gabriela