[Cwgrad-announcements] Clearing Your Hold on GROWL

Andrew Winer andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 5 16:54:05 PST 2008

Dear Currently Enrolled MFAs--

Many of you have noticed a "Hold" on your GROWL account (I've heard from most, but not all of you).  Not to worry.  This is the result of a bureaucratic change in the system which we will address so that it does not happen in the future.  In order to have your hold removed this time, however, please email your Full Name and Student ID to Tracey Scholtemeyer (traceys at ucr.edu), and she will clear it.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Winer
Assistant Professor and Grad Advisor