[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Doing Nothing wins American Book Award

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:41:31 PST 2008

Dear everyone,
Wow!  I am glad to be studying in a place where writers are so successful!  I hope one day it will be me!!
Bonnie BollingVerdad, a literary and fine art magazineverdadmagazine.org

From: chuck.whitney at ucr.eduDate: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:04:14 -0800To: cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu; CRWFacLect at ucr.eduCC: georgia.warnke at ucr.eduSubject: [Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Doing Nothing wins American Book Award
Tom' Lutz's Doing Nothing wins a 2008 American Book Award!
http://beforecolumbusfoundation.org/postcards/2008/

PS: Alumnus Rigoberto Gonzalez's Butterfly Boy was a 2007 winner...cw

D Charles Whitney, Professor and Chair
Department of Creative Writing, 4119 INTS
U of California, Riverside CA 92521
951.827.6076    FAX 951.827.3619