[Cwgrad-announcements] Erith Jaffe-Berg's new article

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 15 23:26:34 PST 2008

Erith's "New Perspectives on Language, Oral Transmission, and Multilingualism in Commedia dell'Arte" appears in the latest "Early Theatre: A Journal Associated with the Records of Early English Drama."

An abstract of the article can be accessed at:

http://www.earlytheatre.ca/et11_2.htm

Robin Russin
Associate Professor, Screenwriting
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"If I look confused it's because I'm thinking." -- Samuel Goldwyn