[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Pre-Registration for AWP Chicago Ending Soon!

Ching-In Chen chinginchen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 08:55:35 PST 2008

FYI,

Ching-In

Just a reminder to let you know that if you haven't yet registered for AWP's
2009 Conference in Chicago, you must do so before Thursday, January 15, 2009
to take advantage of the discounted pre-conference registration rates. No
pre-conference registrations will be accepted after January 15, 2009.

All event participants and chairpersons must register for the conference.
Reduced Presenter Registration rates are available. To register for the
Conference you may complete an order on our secure presenter registration
page: <http://storefront.awpwriter.org/conf09presenters.htm>

To register by telephone please call (703) 993-4317.

If you choose to register by mail, your registration must be postmarked by
January 9, 2009, in order to receive the pre-registration rates.  Forms are
available by request.  Please send your completed registration form and
payment to:

AWP Conference Services
Mail Stop 1E3
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA  22030

The form may also be faxed with a credit card number to 703-993-4302

Conference participants who have not registered by January 15, 2009 may
still register at the on-site registration rates in Chicago.

If you still need to secure lodging for the conference please note AWP¹s
Headquarters Hotel, the Hilton Chicago, is sold out of rooms, but we have
secured discounted rooms at our co-headquarters hotel, the Palmer House
Hilton. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information on
reserving your room: <http://awpwriter.org/conference/2009hoteltravel.php>

Please reserve your room as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

A complete list of the Featured Presenters appearing at the 2009 AWP
Confernece can now be found on our website at:
http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2009headliners.php

A complete 2009 Conference schedule can be found at:
http://www.awpwriter.org/conference/2009sched.php

We¹re happy to have you take part in AWP¹s 2009 Conference. If you have
questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward
to seeing you in Chicago.

Best Wishes,

Christian Teresi
AWP Director of Conferences